Thursday, August 12, 2010

Got Junk?

We'll Come Get It!!!
We already posted our yard sale date, but just in case you missed it, it will be Saturday, August 28th beginning at 7:00am!!!  Jason and I took off work this Friday to ride all around Georgia to pick up donated yard sale items from lots and lots of really nice friends.  If anyone has anything they would like to donate please give us a call tomorrow so we can figure out our plans for the Tour de Georgia on Friday.  I am headed to Loganville in the morning to help my little sister, Courtney, pack for college, and then we are headed to Kennesaw to help her move into the dorms!  I am so excited and proud of her for going to college, and I hope she has as much fun her freshman year as I did.  If anyone in either of these areas wants to get rid of some junk then you can contact us in the morning, and if it's at all possible I will come pick it up.  So far, Friday we will be going to Gainesville and possibly Doraville, so just let us know what ya got... and we'll come get it.  Hahaha... how redneck does that sound?  But, if it will help us get our baby home, then I don't care what it sounds like :-)  Jason's cell is 678-222-8582, or you can leave us a message on Facebook or on here.  Thanks!!!
        

No comments:

Post a Comment